nic 100 full duplex
  • From: "it clown" <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:43:25 +0200
Hi All,

I have 2 3com 3c980c-txm network cards. I am having trouble
to get them running at 100 full duplex.

ethtool reports the cards are running at 10 half duplex

I have tried the following:

ethtool -s ethx autoneg off duplex full speed 100

After that ethtool reports the card is running at 100 full
duplex.

But the card is actually still running at the speed of 10
half duplex.

I installed winxp on the machine to see if i will have the
same problem but in winxp it works 100% running at 100 full
duplex.

Can anyone help me out getting it to work at 100 full
duplex under suse9.3?

Thanks
Regards
For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm