Re: [SLE] Samba Firewall Issue with Allowing Highports
  • From: Andres Mejia <mcitadel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:33:03 -0400
They're all 10.0 machines. I found another solution already. There's an option
in sysconfig for setting trusted nets in the firewall. FW_TRUSTED_NETS is
what it's called. I set all my machines with this option. I'm going to use
this option instead of allowing all highports through the firewall.

Thanks