Re: [SLE] image resizing
  • From: "Bryan S. Tyson" <bryantyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:30:42 -0400
On Saturday 22 April 2006 11:43 pm, Ken Schneider wrote:
> when I try to
> run imagemagik I get the "command not found" error.

Yes, that got me too when I first began using it. Turns out ImageMagick is the
name of a collection of command line image-processing utitlities. It is not a
command or a program itself.

See a list of the tools that make up ImageMagick here:
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/command-line-tools.php

I noticed elsewhere on the site that it runs on "all major OSs." I did not
know that! I thought it was only for Linux (or at least the Unix family).

Bryan