Mount ISO image using Konqueror
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:06:50 -0700
Looking through the 192,000 results I found in google, I cannot see an easy
way to mount iso images. They all mention something about having to go to the
- ugh - command line and typing some form of a loopback address (isn't this
to do with parallel ports?) of mount -t -iso -2600 -abcdef
-someotherfunkyoption /my iso /somethingelse

Do any of you know of a shell extension to allow me to simply right click
an .iso and mount it as the local user for my use only? I've been recording a
lot of DVDs lately using a new VHS <> DVD recorder I bought. I have tons of
home movies I'm converting over, and am storing them in .iso format so I can
save them. I would like to simply mount the .iso file when needed and
dismount it when done.
--
kai - www.perfectreign.com
www.livebeans.com - the new NetBeans community

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.

< Previous Next >