Re: [SLE] Mount ISO image using Konqueror
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 00:43:58 -0400
On Monday 24 April 2006 00:06, kai wrote:
> ... I would like to simply mount the .iso file when needed and dismount it
> when done.

Hi Kai,

The shell option isn't difficult... I do it all the time:

(as root)

cd /path-to-iso-file
mount -o loop filename.iso /mountpoint

mount isn't as primitive as it used to be and seems to be able to figure out
how to mount .iso files correctly. The above invocation works equally well
for DVD and CD images. Of course, YMMV and all that...

regards,

Carl