Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Sales?
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:43:47 +0100
This whole situation is getting more and more absurd by the day. Here
in the Uk daily newspapers frequently give away DVDs. There are
classic films and tv series. This week one daily is giving away DVD's
of Doctor Who (the classic British Sci-fi tv programme). Every day a
new, full story is given away just for presenting a token to the shop
you purchase it from. These are free so why can't I play these on an
unhacked Linux box? Because they are encrypted. Yet they are free to
start with!!!!

Crazy.

Xmas may be over but, PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay