receiveing mail
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:40:29 +0200
I'm in the way of upgrading a 9.0 server to 10.0.

I'm nearly finished, but I still can't receive mails, what
is pretty disturbing :-)

I can send mails with postfix... use http...

As long as I remember, all what I had to do to recieve mail
on the 9.0 box was to install qpopper, validate it in xinetd.

I do so in 10.0 and probably this works because my mail
client connect to the pop3 server (but say "no mail")

I had also to edit the postfix /etc/postfix/master.cf to
un-comment the line

localhost:10025 inet n - n - - smtpd -o content_filter=

thats all I remember. I also install spamassassin and
squirell mail, but this is no more necessary :-)

what do I miss?

thanks
jdd
--