Re: [SLE] ndiswrapper on suse 9.3
  • From: "Paul Howie" <paulhowie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:32:19 +0200
On 24/04/06, Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since you appear to have followed all the correct steps and ndiswrapper -l
> shows the hardware, you might check to see what happens when you load the
> driver.

/var/log/message had an error about the driver not being 32-bit. The
dlink drivers seem to be the cause of the probelm, I've found some
from the original chipset manufacturer that don't throw any errors on
modprobe.

I've still not got the device showing in iwconfig but I'm hopeful that
playing around in yast will resolve that.

Thanks for the help.

--
Paul