Re: [SLE] K-mail-hey!
  • From: "Kai Ponte" <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:13:52 -0700

> I guess I'm kinda slow, but I just discovered that I can
> bring up a full-page mail if I double-snap on the mail
> name. I have been carefull to single snap on things in
> Linux, so I never double-clicked on a K-mail.
>
> Maybe I can inform someone, or maybe everybody
> else already knows this.
>
> It makes Kmail more like Eudora, and I may use it
> more often.

Haven't used Eudora since about '97, so I can't comment there. However,
it is a nice feature.

My only complaint is that I haven't been able to figure how to modify
the menu so that I can either delete the item, move it to another
folder or go to the next/prev item in the list.

--
kai ponte
www.perfectreign.com || www.livebeans.com

linux - genuine windows replacement part