Re: [SLE] Export From Kmail to Outlook
  • From: Bruce Samhaber <bsamhaber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:24:52 -0400
Hi,

Thank you all for your replies and comments.

For the record I personally am not downgrading to Outlook. The reason for the
question is that I was working on a contract for a small company and needed
to transfer my email directory associated with that project to someone who
uses Outlook.

Note that sometime after this posting I checked the kde-linux mail archive.

According to a posting on the kde-linux mail archive Outlook Express should be
able to import the email directories directly.

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-linux&m=107002316128963&w=2

Therefore I just handed over the directory as it is and have not heard
anything back yet as to whether or not the directory was imported into
Outlook or not. I do not have the capability of testing it myself.

Thanks again for your replies.

--
Bruce Samhaber
Senior Hardware Design Consultant