directory of c header files?
  • From: "Peter Van Lone" <petervl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:48:35 -0500
SUSE10

I am installing vmware workstation, and the vmware-config.pl script is
asking me:

What is the location of the directory of C header files that match your running
kernel? [/usr/src/linux/include]

The default location listed in brackets is not accepted ... I do have
the kernel source files and gcc, gcc-c++ and libgcc installed.

I have looked around, but I'm not really sure what I am looking for,
so I don't know how to identify the correct location.

I guess today is my day for lame questions ...

Peter
(feeling rather sheepish and ridiculous at this moment, cuz it seems
like this should be obvious ....)

--

A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long
be safe companions to liberty. The means of defence agst. foreign

James Madison
Constitutional Convention (June 29, 1787)

< Previous Next >