Re: [SLE] Novell Network Client on SUSE Linux
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:51:48 -0700
On Monday 24 April 2006 03:57 pm, Clint Tinsley wrote:
> Novell could have
> been the next big thing in Linux, as in the words of Linus Torvalis
> (Brainshare 2003?), when they bought SuSE and offered Novell's Open Server
> containing both Netware and SLES in the same box. However, true to form,
> Novell's leadership continues shooting itself in the both feet, knees, and
> working its way up...

No kidding, eh? You'd think they'd learn the lessons of the mid-90s where they
went from commanding top-dollar for a quality product to losing pretty much
everyone (including me) to Bill The Gates and his marketing henchmen.

--
kai - www.perfectreign.com
www.livebeans.com - the new NetBeans community

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.