Re: [SLE] K-mail-hey!
  • From: Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 06:37:17 -0400
On Tue April 25 2006 12:58 am, Scott Leighton wrote:
>   Ahh, I see what you mean, when a message is open, the available
> actions are a drastically trimmed down subset of the actions that
> the toolbar settings support from the main Kmail window.
>
>    I stand corrected <g>.

I always use keyboard controls... CTRl-"+" ( control PLUS) to go to the
next new message in that folder, CTRL-SHFT-"+" to go to the next
unread message in the next folder.
Right-click on the message to bring up the context menu that includes
MOVE-to another folder.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800