Re: SPAM: Re: [SLE] bouncing e-mails?...
  • From: Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:52:26 +0200
Kai Ponte wrote:
Anybody/Everybody else getting these bounces?

Yeah, me too. Didn't this happen a few weeks ago?

The list has enough members that this happens several times a year, when a mailserver is accepting mails only to bounce them when he discovers that he can not deliver them.
I am subscribed to several lists and whenever I post I can see in the log report next day that a bounced mail of a non suse server to the suse list address was rejected. It's one of the reasons I decided to set up my own server for my private use. I was really fed up with the spam and the list bounces.

Sandy
--
List replies only please!