Re: [SLE] Accounting?
  • From: "suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx" <suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:23:42 -0400
On 4/26/06 1:42 PM, "Alfredo Cole" <alfredo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> El Miércoles, 26 de Abril de 2006 10:28, Carl William Spitzer IV escribió:
>> On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 08:25 -0400, BandiPat wrote:
>>> Hey users,
>>>
>>> What about a small accounting program? Something to keep track of
>>> inventory and invoicing, money coming in, money going out? Something
>>> someone likes, uses or suggests to try? I'll do some searching on this
>>> end today, but I'd be happy to hear of something others use that is
>>> stable and not difficult for new users to setup.
>>
>> APPGEN
>>
>> I have the ISO around here some place.
>
> I'm working on one, written in C++ and using SQLite 3. It is not ready yet. It
> will do General Ledger, Inventory, A/R, A/P, Check printing, Banks. It will
> probably take another 2 months for all of it to be finished. There will be a
> free version and a commercial version. You can see a picture of it at:
>
> http://www.acyc.com/images/acyclite-en.jpg
> http://www.acyc.com/images/acyclite-es.jpg
>
> It will be available in English and Spanish. If anybody would like to test
> what's ready (limited documentation), please drop me a note privately.
>
> Regards.

Make it print the banking numbers on the bottom of the checks and you will
do something most others don't. You do that and you can count on me buying.

--
Thanks,
George

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer,
a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year, killing everyone inside."
~Robert X. Cringely