Re: [SLE] Prefered SuSE Postfixs mailing lists?
  • From: Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:54:45 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:
Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:

I am intere4sted in setting up my own Postfix mailserver and would
like to lurk in a group to learn and see what is asked.
Are there any prefered SuSE-centric mail lists covering Postfix?

The general postfix-list isn't very SUSE-centric, and to be honest it
doesn't need to be. However it is not very gentle, and assumes a lot
of RTFM-time.

I have to agree, the postfix-users mailinglist is mainly for admins using postfix in a commercial environment, which means you are expected to have a decent grip on the basics of Postfix already.

If you wish to gain some experience with Postfix on a Suse system, just ask here in this list, there is no more appropriate list for Postfix on Suse. This list has enough members with good working knowledge on Postfix to help you set up Postfix and understand how Postfix works.

Sandy

--
List replies only please!