RE: [SLE] Cut n Paste
  • From: "Matthew Stringer" <qube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:37:39 +0100

Hmmmm... Matthew. I did exactly as you describe above and everything

works fine. www.topgear.com displays **perfectly** in Konqui (3.4.0).
And if I copy the URL from Konqui it pastes into Firefox and then
Firefox (1.5.0.2) shows the website.

Everything works exactly as one would expect.

Gil

I've always had this problem, some sites work in Konq and don't in FF and
vice versa which is why I use both.

The copy n paste method is as described as other users on here. Just doesn't
work. I'll try a re-install but it had this problem out of the box going
back to Suse 9 (ran Windows on desktop before then) and I've had fresh
installs up to 10 and have installed latest KDE revisions as they've come
out.

Matthew