Re: [SLE] print from K-Mail run together
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:28:07 -0500
On Thursday April 27 2006 20:09, James Knott wrote:
> Doug McGarrett wrote:
> > I don't remember seeing this problem on the list.
>
> Hi Doug. Your ISP must be the post office. It appears you sent this
> message on Jan 31, 2003. ;-)

This cheapie computer is hopelessly confused. Every couple of
weeks it seems like someone points out that I'm living in the
future or the past, and I probably haven't even turned it off
in the meantime. This was bought from Fry's. It was available
without any M/S os, and the price appeared to be right.
However, a friend also bought the same machine, and it
totally died after about a month. Just after the waranty was up,
of course.

< Previous Next >