Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Sales?
  • From: "Olusola Fadero" <olusola.fadero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:05:20 +0100
Copied from the website-
http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/LinDVD.jsp

"Can I get a copy of LinDVD?
LinDVD, InterVideo's Linux software DVD player, is currently available only
to manufacturers for evaluation and integration. InterVideo is engaged with
top computer, Internet appliance, and set-top box manufacturers to provide
the highest quality DVD playback for their devices. InterVideo is committed
to providing outstanding multimedia software solutions for the Linux
operating system. We are actively engaged with the Linux community, Linux
platform manufacturers, and DVD content providers to deliver a robust, high
quality DVD software player solution. We are
recruiting<http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/Company.jsp?mode=Jobs>talented
Linux developers to build multimedia applications that will make
Linux fun and accessible to everyone."

-Anyone on this list in Tawian want a job?

Olusola