Firefox image messed up on some websites
  • From: "Paul W. Abrahams" <abrahams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:31:07 -0400
On some websites (www.amtrak.com is an example), the dimensions of the
displayed entities seem to be wrong or distorted. The result is that one
part of the image overwrites another. In the case of Amtrak, it makes the
Next button inaccessible because there's something else on top of it. I
don't have this problem with the Windows version of Firefox. I'm sure that
if the site builders had done things differently I wouldn't have this
problem, but alas, I can't remake the world.

Wherein lies the remedy?

Paul

< Previous Next >