Re: [SLE] Firefox image messed up on some websites
  • From: "Richard Mancusi" <vrman49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:13:21 -0500
On 4/28/06, Paul W. Abrahams <abrahams@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Changing the text size (upward, not downward) does make the button available,
although the relationship among the screen elements is still badly messed up.
It appears that there's some sort of graphic frame that's not properly
aligned with the text. Try the Amtrak website (www.amtrak.com) and see what
you get.

Thanks (to you and others) for your help.

Paul

I did try that site before I replied and again now. I still get the same:

Decreasing the text size made the "Next" buttons appear within the border
and also pulled in the "calendar" words to within the border.

Not sure what you mean by "upward". If you mean holding the ctrl while
rotating your mouse button up (away from you) that decreases the text
size - which is what I suggested.

Sorry I couldn't help, all I can say is it works for me. We obviously have
a difference some where.

Rich