bash printscreen key?
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:17:41 -0400
The answer to this is probably in front of me, but it's been a long
day...

I have a SuSE 9.3 system, no x-windows, just a bash console. I want
to be able to hit the printscreen key and get a hardcopy of the screen
contents - no graphics, just text (there is some color, which I don't
need).

P.S. It doesn't HAVE to be the printscreen key - I don't care if it's
the fred key - just let me get a hardcopy.

Thanks.

Mike-
--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.
--

< Previous Next >