Re: [SLE] SUSE legacy - supporting SUSE 10.0
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:02:07 +0100
On Saturday 29 April 2006 09:25, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> > Why would you make such a statement about me. Of what are you afraid?
> > Have I asked too many questions?
>
> He is just an old man who tend to overlook great ideas.
>
> It is true - many people (me too) tend to change Linux to be more
> Windowsy - but this is a good go - not a bad one.

A quick note

KEEP WINDOWS OUT OF Linux .

I have to use XP (extra plonkey) during the day and cant wait to get back to
sanity of Linux in the evening ..

--
The Labour party has changed there emblem from a rose to a condom
as it more accuratley reflects the governments political stance.

A condom allows for inflation halts production destroys the next gereration,
protects a bunch of pricks, and givesyou a sense of security while you are
actually bieng fucked

from GSM