Re: [SLE] SUSE legacy - supporting SUSE 10.0
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:43:10 -0700
On Saturday 29 April 2006 03:02 am, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> On Saturday 29 April 2006 09:25, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> > > Why would you make such a statement about me. Of what are you afraid?
> > > Have I asked too many questions?
> >
> > He is just an old man who tend to overlook great ideas.
> >
> > It is true - many people (me too) tend to change Linux to be more
> > Windowsy - but this is a good go - not a bad one.
>
> A quick note
>

> KEEP WINDOWS OUT OF Linux .
>
> I have to use XP (extra plonkey) during the day and cant wait to get back
> to sanity of Linux in the evening ..

LOL! Me too. I'm finally to the point where I'm more comfortable in KDE/Linux
than Wintendo.

The other day I wanted to do a simple whois. Not possible in Wintendo without
extra software. I won't go into what i had to do to load said software...

It is nice on the weekends to be SUSE only. :)

Of course, my $*#*#&@*& five-year-old just beat the pants off me in Tux Racer.
I've NEVER gotten to level seven. I didn't even know there WAS a level seven!

Grrrr.....

--
kai - www.perfectreign.com

43...for those who require slightly more than
the answer to life, the universe and everything.