Re: [SLE] SUSE legacy - supporting SUSE 10.0
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:40:44 +0100
On Saturday 29 April 2006 16:43, kai wrote:

> > A quick note
> >

> > KEEP WINDOWS OUT OF Linux .
> >
> > I have to use XP (extra plonkey) during the day and cant wait to get back
> > to sanity of Linux in the evening ..
>
> LOL! Me too. I'm finally to the point where I'm more comfortable in
> KDE/Linux than Wintendo.
>
> The other day I wanted to do a simple whois. Not possible in Wintendo
> without extra software. I won't go into what i had to do to load said
> software...
>
> It is nice on the weekends to be SUSE only. :)
>
> Of course, my $*#*#&@*& five-year-old just beat the pants off me in Tux
> Racer. I've NEVER gotten to level seven. I didn't even know there WAS a
> level seven!
>
> Grrrr.....
>
> --
> kai - www.perfectreign.com
>
> 43...for those who require slightly more than
> the answer to life, the universe and everything.

I gave up on trying to get round games like that dont think the fingers work
quick enough Ho Hummmm part of becoming an old fart so i have been told
I can still beat the living hell out of everyone i have come across on at
Mahjongg thou .. :-) one up for me ..

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM

< Previous Next >