ordering 10.1 is not going to be easy, apparently
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:56:48 -0400

Got my copy of Linux (PRO) magazine.. the one where PRO is 90degrees
from the rest of the type..
found an advert on page 35 which says to go to www.novell.com/suselinux
to order my copy of 10.1 .. that link takes you to a page about 10.0
and no matter what I try, including searching I can't seem to get to
the correct page..

Any brave soul care to enlighten me, and others on this. Apr! was nearly
a month ago now..

"When You Earnestly Believe You Can Compensate For A Lack Of Skill By
Doubling Your Efforts, There's No End To What You Can't Do."

< Previous Next >