Re: [SLE] ordering 10.1 is not going to be easy, apparently ( more)
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:57:08 +0100
On Saturday 29 April 2006 22:52, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 29 April 2006 14:20, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > > Hah! Since Novel showed up I have never been able to find my way
> > > around the SUSE websites. I expected some web-savy and clarity from
> > > them, but even at this late date their web pages confuse and
> > > obfuscate!
> >
> > Still no joy... in fact I wound up w/ this page information after a
> > "tighter" structured search :
> >
> > Search Results
> > Not Found
> >
> > Promo
> > Search Again

> > * Help
> >
> > Your search for "Suse10.1" returned no results
> > Search Tips
>
> You can always buy from Amazon.com. In the past they've made it
> available for pre-order as soon as SuSE / Novell announced it and have
> had pretty good prices, too.
>

> Randall Schulz

Go to Holborn books

"http://www.holbornbooks.co.uk/details.aspx?sn=1252780";

It is listed as available from late May 2006 never had any problems getting
suse from them ..

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM

< Previous Next >