Re: [SLE] ordering 10.1 is not going to be easy, apparently
  • From: Jos van Kan <vankan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:03:58 +0200
jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Got my copy of Linux (PRO) magazine.. the one where PRO is 90degrees from the rest of the type..
found an advert on page 35 which says to go to www.novell.com/suselinux to order my copy of 10.1 .. that link takes you to a page about 10.0 and no matter what I try, including searching I can't seem to get to the correct page..
Any brave soul care to enlighten me, and others on this. Apr! was nearly a month ago now..
US Amazon doesn't have it (yet) but German Amazon (www.amazon.de) does. It offers both the English and German versions at E 59,95 (thats $75 roughly).

You have to brush up your German though:
Noch nicht lieferbar, jetzt vorbestellen : Not yet available, preorder now
Auf meinem Wunschzettel : On my wishlist

And not to be sniffed at:
Versandkostenfrei: No freight charges.

Don't know if that also holds for overseas shipments though.

Regards,

--
Jos van Kan registered Linux user #152704