Re: [SLE] ordering 10.1 is not going to be easy, apparently
  • From: Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:54:41 +0100
On 30/04/06, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kevanf1 wrote:
> On 30/04/06, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> If one was to order it directly from Novell (US) then the URL for this
>> I think is
>>
>> http://shop.novell.com/dr/sat5/ec_MAIN.Entry16?SP=10024&PN=29&xid=27477&V1=11033594&V2=11033594&V3=1&V5=11000021&V4=10&S1=&S2=&S3=&S4=&S5=&CUR=840&DSP=0&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0
>>

>> Yep, it is this long :-( - I've just been there but v10.1 is not listed
>> there yet.
>>

> Specially for Basil:
>
> http://tinyurl.com
>
> It's a very useful little website :-)
Thanks Kevan. Didn't know about it but do now.

Cheers.

I was put onto it by some mates on a fishing list. The URLs we swap
can often be very long if they are buried deep in some obscure
website. Especially if it is to do with cane rods or centrepin reels
:-)

Glad to be of some help :-)

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362