Re: [SLE] ordering 10.1 is not going to be easy, apparently
  • From: Jose Thadeu Cavalcante <thadeurj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 09:10:24 -0300
On Sunday 30 April 2006 08:36, James Knott wrote:
> Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:
> > After I purchase SuSE Linux from 7.1 to 9.3 version, until today I am
> > waiting an answer from Novell for why they refuse to sell version 10 to
> > me.
>
> Did they actually refuse? Are they out of stock? If out of stock, I
> can well imagine they don't want to make more copies, when 10.1 will be
> out soon.
I trying to purchase just after SuSE 10 was launched, and they had argued that
problem is that the tax to import in Brazil is large (???), but this is my
problem. They send my e-mail to Novell representation here in Brazil that
contact me, but never not answer my questions about it nor give a solution to
sell SuSE 10.

Thadeu

< Previous Next >