Re: [SLE] Re: ordering 10.1 is not going to be easy, apparently ( more)
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:44:35 -0400
* Kevanf1 <kevanf1@xxxxxxxxx> [04-30-06 15:26]:
> It's all very sprawling still though :-) I was in Adelaide in 2000/2001
> and it took me all day to walk from one end of the city to the other.
> I tried it once for the hell of it :-))) enjoyable though.

I was impressed by Adelaide. Seemed to be the cleanest and one of the
most eye pleasing cities I had ever visited. Limited exposure, three
days at three different times and all in 1961-2.

Ditto on the people, but didn't care much for 6 o'clock closing in
Melbourne, but the 90 minutes upto was pleasurable.