problems with ncurses in SuSE 10.0
  • From: Aryan Ariel Rodriguez Chalas <wimogan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:33:14 -0500 (CDT)
Hi everyone:

I'm having problems with ncurses and the encoding of
SuSE 10.0. When I compile any program using ncurses it
mess up all the screen and I can't see the right
characters are supposed to be shown when I run the
program as it used to be in SuSE 9.0. I tried
"export LANG=us_US" and some other possible solutions
to this issue but none of them worked out.

Please, if some body can help me, I'll be endlessly
glad of it.

Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¬°gratis!

  • No further messages