Re: [opensuse] openSUSE @ Google Summer of Code 2006
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 01:29:02 +0200
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 27. April 2006 20:59 schrieb Christoph Thiel:
> We are now looking for ideas, proposals, projects, etc. around
> openSUSE and SUSE Linux, that could be worked on in Google Summer of
> Code.

What about a better integration of GTK programs into KDE?
I'm dreaming of the possibility to replace _all_ GTK file dialogs [1]
with KDE dialogs when running GTK applications in KDE...

Maybe GNOME users would like to have it the other way round also (Gnome
dialogs in KDE applications).

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] which are a usability nightmare IMHO - I'm always annoyed when I
have to use them :-/ - another reason for (1) in my random (!) sig.
--
(1) ZACKBOING: Geräusch von Stirn auf Monitor-Glasscheibe(2), direkte
Folge von Biosupgrades, selbst kompilierten Kerneln oder dem versehent-