Re: [opensuse] Packman packages for 10.1 RC2 PowerPC
On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 03:42:34PM +0200, Duncan Mac-Vicar wrote:
> On Friday 28 April 2006 10:26, Peter Czanik wrote:
> > I have yet to implement secure installation sources (
>
> Feel free to contact me for any questions regarding that.

Perhaps this is also concerning the makeSUSEdvd problems with RC3.
Already posted to the factory list.

Transfered to bug 166011
There I see some info:
<quote>
- (once) create a GPG key for signing the modified source (or use an
existing key)

- adapt the packages file with "=Cks: SHA1 <sha1sum>" entries of the RPMs

- add META and KEY entries to /content, see URL above

- sign /content (gpg --detach-sign -a content)
- create /content.key (the above public key used to sign /content)
(gpg --export -a -u keyid > content.key)
</quote>

Is there anybody that can explain to me in babysteps on how to do that?
I have never used gpg.
So I suppose I do the following:
`gpg --gen-key`, 5, 2048, 0, y, name and email, passphrase (Or must this
be blank?), generate the key. I then have my key.

Now what?

houghi