Re: [opensuse] openSUSE @ Google Summer of Code 2006
On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 01:57:46PM +0200, Ciaran Farrell wrote:
> Duncan is right - there is no need to re-invent the wheel, but rather create a
> frontend to give parents and schools the _choice_ to implement the features.

There already is such a feature. It is 'sit next to the kid, or pull the
plug'. It is a pity that schools should need such a thing, because it is
not about learning kids what is allowed and what not. It is about avoiding
some stupid "My kid saw a female nipple on school and now he is gay"
lawsuit.

Either take you resposability, or whitelist.

houghi