Re: [opensuse] openSUSE @ Google Summer of Code 2006
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:18:39 +0200
On Thursday 27 April 2006 20:59, Christoph Thiel wrote:
> We are now looking for ideas, proposals, projects, etc. around openSUSE
> and SUSE Linux, that could be worked on in Google Summer of Code.

How about a YaST-module for configuring/setting up Xgl?

I haven't really looked into it yet - but seems to involve quite a lot of
config-file-editing - which many people are scared to do. I think it would be
great for SUSE to have a YaST module for easy setup.

No clue whether it's feasible or not - I must admit.

cb400f