Packman packages for 10.1 RC2 PowerPC
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:26:53 +0200
Hello,
I did a first round of mass recompiling of Packman packages for PowerPC.
As I needed to modify sources heavily in a number of cases, these files
are not (yet) integrated with the rest of the Packman website. All
packages were built on SUSE Linux 10.1 factory as of the RC2 state.
Y2pmbuild was used for building packages, so all my mistakes are
reproducible :-)
I have yet to implement secure installation sources (
http://en.opensuse.org/Secure_Installation_Sources ), so at the moment,
you need to download packages you want to install and use plain old rpm.
Ooops, I almost forgot it, the files are available at
ftp://spike.fa.gau.hu/pub/pmppc101rc2/
Please let me know, if you have any problems with these packages! Bug me
first, and not the original packager, as the problem might be PPC
specific, and due to the fact, that I use y2pmbuild for everything
instead of PackMan specific build scripts...
Bye,
CzP

< Previous Next >