Re: [opensuse] Where in the world is openSUSE??
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <pflodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:57:23 +1000
On 4/28/06, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> it should be even better if you could add <pre> tags on the
> coordinate page to get rid of the messy aspect

It is software, we can do anything :-) ........ given enough time.

I think I might use a wiki template to insert coordinates, and then in
my javascript that reads the raw wiki page strip everything else,
which would mean you could format the page in anyway wanted.

It just requires some clever regex statements, and some time.

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin
< Previous Next >