Re: [opensuse] Documentation required BEFORE release!
  • From: Andreas <linuxdreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:13:42 -0700
Am Dienstag, den 25.04.2006, 03:07 +0200 schrieb houghi:

> Start with openSUSE.org. Many pages to translate.

houghi, I actually looked into it, but didn't you know, the instructions
about how to take part in the translation effort were more than unclear,
and my email to the opensuse-wiki-mailinglist hasn't been answered yet.
I guess either the German translations are already well maintained or
everyone is busy with the last touches for the SUSE 10.1 final.

Gruß
Andreas