Re: [opensuse] My problems with makeSUSEdvd
On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 09:43:48AM +0200, Vladimir Nadvornik wrote:
> You must use -R for Rock Ridge file names.
>
> For filelist:
> isoinfo -f -R -i SUSE-Linux-10.1-RC2-i386-CD1.iso |less
>
> Extracting one file:
> isoinfo -R -i SUSE-Linux-10.1-RC2-i386-CD1.iso -x /boot/i386/README |less
>
> It probably can't extract multiple files at once, but it should not be
> a problem.

If only somebody would have written the above examples into the
documentation. :-)

Thanks, that does the trick. It won't be too difficult to do. I will wait
for 10.1 to come out before I change the code, because now it works and it
would be a pity to berak it when 10.1 comes out. I also am thinking of a
complete rewrite, so it becomes more interactive.

So it should be ready for 10.2 Alpha 1, or 2.

Thanks again, this was what I was looking for. Now only when you need to
install something with YaST, you should be needing a root password
(obviously).

The rest should be doable with for-do-done

Again, thanks.

houghi