applydeltaiso question
  • From: Paul Kaplan <pkaplan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:32:49 -0400
I'm trying to do a test install of 10.1 RC. I'm currently running Mandriva
and using applydeltaiso included with the distro to modify the RC1 isos with
the deltaisos. The RC1 iso and delta iso md5sums checked out OK, but none of
the resulting RC2 isos have the correct md5sum.

Is there some version specific issue with applydeltaiso? What about something
unique to running it under SUSE as opposed to another distro.

Is there another way to update an installed RC1 distro to RC2 (and beyond)?
TIA
Paul

< Previous Next >