Re: [opensuse] My problems with makeSUSEdvd
On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 07:17:31PM +0200, Vladimir Nadvornik wrote:
> Midnight Commander can browse iso images and extract files without mounting.
> It uses isoinfo from mkisofs package.
> See /usr/share/mc/extfs/iso9660

I am unable to get it to work with mc and also am not sure how I can copy
files from the ISO to somewhere else. It looks somewhat promising if I can
figure it out.

I get to e.g. isoinfo -f -i SUSE-Linux-10.1-RC2-i386-CD1.iso|less

/ARCHIVES.GZ;1
/AUTORUN.INF;1
/BOOT
/CHANGELO.;1