Re: [opensuse] My problems with makeSUSEdvd
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:00:33 +0200
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 23. April 2006 18:08 schrieb houghi:
> Unfortunatly I do not know how to mount -o loop, without the knowledge
> of the root password. Editing files that will make it able to do so
> will also need the knowledge of the root password.

Maybe FUSE can be used (packages fuse, fuse_kio) - but I never tested it
and don't know if the packages shipped with SUSE support mounting ISO
images (is there a KDE KIO slave for ISO images?)

See also http://fuse.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/FuseIso - but there
isn't a SUSE package for this one.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> Außerdem läuft [KDE 3.2] beta2 stabiler als es Win98 jemals war ;-)
Und? Wo ist da die Besonderheit?! Fast jedes andere grafische System
läuft stabiler als Windows 9x :-)
[> Christian Boltz und Tobias Weisserth in suse-linux]

< Previous Next >