Re: [opensuse] My problems with makeSUSEdvd
On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 04:58:10PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> That at least. There are quite some appeareances of the sudo word, but I
> don't know how it detects my password is incorrect, as it wants the root
> password and then rejects it. Simply adding that command to sudoers will
> not work.

It does the following:
sudo echo "Here we go."
If then the pasword is denied, it gives the error. If the pasword is
accepted, it goes on. Each time sudo is called, it will most likely still
know that you have enterd it.

Other commands that are (or can be) called for by sudo are mount, umount
and yast.

I would like to run it without the knowledge of the root password (exept
for yast, when you need to install things). Unfortunatly I do not know
how to mount -o loop, without the knowledge of the root password.
Editing files that will make it able to do so will also need the knowledge
of the root password.

Pity, because you can download the iso's, burn them and then make an ISO
from those ISO's. Yet you are unable to mount the ISOs directly.

houghi