Re: [opensuse] Where in the world is openSUSE??
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:02:22 +0200
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 23. April 2006 16:17 schrieb Peter Flodin:
> Well, I created this page http://peter.flodin.net/openSUSE.html
>
> It uses the coordinates it finds on our wiki:
> http://en.opensuse.org/Coordinates and then plots them in realtime.

Good idea - I have
- a suggestion: the wiki page should contain a link to your page and an
explanation what this is and how people can add theirself - basically
the content of your mail (didn't do it for now because I don't know if
it breaks your script)
In case your script doesn't work well with these additional comments
on the page, maybe the coordinates could be placed on the talk page.
- a bugreport: your server doesn't like utf8, see "Nürnberg" for example
- the "balloon" on the map shows "ü" instead of "ü"
- added myself ;-)

> My computer keeps telling me to Have Lots of Fun...and it was the
> only reason I did this, and I share it with you without any
> expectation.

*g*

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Wenn du beim Autofahren ein "komisches Geraeusch" hoerst und stehen-
bleibst (ohne das Geraeusch naeher identifizieren zu koennen!), dann