Re: [opensuse] My problems with makeSUSEdvd
On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 03:10:22PM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
> Houghi: maybe using "su" would be a better idea...

As sudo has been part of it since the beginning, I will look into it, but
with a not very high priority.

> My guess: mount -o loop isofile mountpoint (and matching umount)

That was the reason i needed to use sudo. It is notb possible to do the
above as a simple user. If somebody has an idea how to do a mount -o loop
as a simple user withouth the nowledge of the root password (So no editing
of sudoers) I would be happy to include it.

The reason I ask it in the beginning is to rather have the script abort
right from the start then to fail it halfway fro whatever reason.

houghi