bugzilla enhancement
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:06:57 +0200
I see in the mailing list that some problem arise with bugzilla.

myself, I'm often blocked by not knowing how to answer a
question.

So I think bugzilla screens should be split vertically like
Yast screens are, with a help part.

What kind of bug for what kind of component, for example.
and with a default option. It's probably better to have a
bug qualified "default" than qualified in a wrong category.

When somebody wants to give several attachments and a
comment, it's not obvious how to do this. It seems that if
you fill a comment then go to attachments, the comment is lost

after "need info", the reassignment should be made much more
visible, I forgot it all the time :-(

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net