Re: [opensuse] making the community grow
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:00:56 +0200
Alexey Eremenko wrote:

> Of course this is only possible, if there are enough volunteers
> willing to resubmit english-newbie and nonenglish bugs to professional
> bugzilla language.

some kind of bugs, easily reproductible can be sent that
way, but few.

However this can be a significant part of the localized
bugs: bugs due only on localized versions, mostly typos or
translation bugs.

A forum is probably more appropriate here, or a wiki page
"most annoying bugs" seen by users (the bugs that upsets the
users are not necessarily the ones that the programmer see)

mainly it needs an interface between the new users and bugzilla.

One year ago I didn't manage to use bugzilla (on openoffice)
and some people on the relevant list did this for me.

more elsewhere
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net