Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 14:05:50 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

> Quote from
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/Tasks
>
> Documentation
>
> * Document the new media handling and alternatives (autofs, ivman) in
> the SDB.
> * Document libzypp/zmd/rug on the Libzypp page. Libzypp contains some
> information, but rug is only documented by example, there's no wiki
> page for rug. zen-updater, zen-remover and zen-installer seem to be
> undocumented. If you are doing this coordinate in bug #163279 please.
>
> Ive just added
>
> * Document the rpm-md+ format we use in the 10.1 update directory.
> Please ask on the factory mailinglist if you have any questions about
> it.

Thanks -- at the moment this is still kind of a moving target ;( I'd
actually want to avoid having someone reverse engineer the format now,
because my hope is that we get some decent documentation on the format and
its semantics, from the people that worked on this stuff.

Regards
Christoph

< Previous Next >