Re: [opensuse] Re: bugzilla is a little intimidating. (was: making the community grow)
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:01:42 -0400
On Saturday 22 April 2006 07:50, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> > Apart from that, translating back and forth with a $wiki_leader won't
> > scale well, I guess.
>
> True, this will work with few bugs - and won't scale well - but there
> is no other option I know of.
>
> 1) You said about Google Translation service ? Can you give me a link ?
> 2) How many languages are supported ?
> 3) How good the translation is ?

Link: http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

The 'en' is for English... maybe try 'fr' for French or 'sp' ('es'?) for
Espanol?

I browsed through an entire Japanese site and many related links using this
feature and the translation was decent enough that I had no problem
understanding what was going on.

Carl

< Previous Next >